BHP 0.70% $44.46 bhp group limited

wheatlely to jail please

1. 230 Posts.
    If Glen Wheatley does not go to jail, I will never pay taxes again and I will instead seek every possible means of avoiding taxes to the Australian government.

12 months ago a group of us went into a tax shelter created by a group of lawyers and accountants. One of the participants had a less than credible tax history. The rest of us were clean.

There was a technical hitch which I will not detail here but the tax office wrote to us telling us what corrections we were required to make if we wished to stay out of the higher tax bracket and they in effect agreed what we were doing was legitimate.

On investigating one of the parties mentioned above, they then decided to hand the whole file to their compliance team and sued all 17 of us. Their investigations ran for a year and our lives were made a living hell with ATO officials entering our premises out of hours and when we had relatives or friends over as well they questioned guests at a wedding, all with the consent of the courts.

We are just Joe Bloggs'. We did not have used car salesmen parading as musicians like Farnham and Newton. If Wheatly is their idea of a decent person then I will switch them off my TV sets.

Wheatley deliberately entered into schemes to avoid tax rather than minimise his obligation and there is a difference to that.

The government ought to investigate all high profile people as they are not loyal citizens. We all know what rene Rivkin turned out to be when his publicity machine made him a persecuted high profile successful broker. Pooh!! Bah Humbug.

No one is attacking successful legitimate businessmen. This ha nothing to do with Tall Poppies but Tall weeds posing as poppies.

WHEATLEY TO JAIL. Petition the ATO. The promoters of ACRL, Westpoint and other badly managed funds are walking around whilst ASIC and others are without resources raised from taxpayers to fund such litigation and protect the public.

Relief belongs to the lower income and legit battlers even if on $100,000 a year nt to someone who builds for $12 million and sells for $4 million.

Wait till you see another persecuted individual come out of the woodwork to organise his defence. HM Miller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.46
Change
-0.315(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $225.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.52 $44.68 $44.43 $68.34M 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 16939 $44.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.46 286 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.