A2M 1.62% $6.66 the a2 milk company limited

Wheels falling off food stocks ?

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    dear oh dear looks like the food stocks hyper bubble has well an truly burst the SP of these food stocks Coys really starting to lose traction now as shorters as I told you al they would inc me are shredding vakue of these over hyped over inflated stocks

All those who abused me for been negative when it's 1.40 dont get on here crying I laid out my argument in a logical manner

When will people learn buying stocks on a PE of 60 is just not smart in my view

You will see the Sp tank in my opinion start to accelerate as shorts release the handbrake

As I stated this will be sub 1.50 in a few weeks I also stated two Friday's ago at 1.83 this would be lower today than what it was two weeks ago

People buying this over 1.90 are in for a world of pain I see this as a similar short frenzy build the likes of MYR MTS

One shorters have blood they go for the kill relentless but like kuros

Anyone seen Kuros is he ok ?

Big rotation by the market into resources an banks these food stocks have ran there race

Discuss has the food bubble story burst ?

Is competition like lion an dairy farmers labelling an marketing with others set to follow going to squeeze margins for A2 down the track

Will this affect EPS Growth

Masdive waterfall like sell could occur here wait it already has 2.30 to here in two sessions look out below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
-0.110(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $4.814B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.70 $6.62 $6.694M 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4715 $6.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.66 1719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.