ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Serena - can I please politely suggest that you stop and read...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

Serena - can I please politely suggest that you stop and read what people post and then THINK before you post?  Your posts disclose a great naivety in understanding how corporate transactions are completed and how deals, especially Sino-Australian cross border deals, are done.

For example - you appear to be unaware that it is standard practice for deals to be done and shareholder approval to be secured CONDITIONAL upon later FIRB approval.

Your comment that WAPRC won't invest without SDL is absolutely DELUSIONAL and shows no understanding of the genesis of this deal.  The relationship between WAPRC and ANS PRE-DATES the SDL deal by YEARS. Do you even know what WAPRC stands for - WA Port and Rail Construction!  WA!  Not Cameroon!  Also the deal specifically allows the $100m deal to proceed if the SDL deal falls over.  How much more blatant can it be that WAPRC's interest is relationship based and is backing the ANS Chairman and an Australian vision and not SDL!  If they wanted just SDL they would have invested in SDL directly!

Getting $100m out of China into an ASX listed entity is actually harder than getting $6Bn out of China under SEC Buyers' Credit arrangements linked to construction contracts after the initial $100m investment has been approved. It is the $100m that is the key value driver that will dictate whether ANS becomes a multi-billion company.  It is not SDL or its project.  If SDL deal falls over then Oakajee focus will return - or another ripper project.  There is no shortage of good projects - there is shortage of people willing to fund development studies. There is a shortage of people, like ANS' Chairman, who possess the networks to secure major funding.

So, please Serena, be more considered in your posting - or if you just want to close your eyes and ears to facts and reality - perhaps just stick to the SDL site for your postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.