ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

These sites will never be rational when you have majority of...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436

These sites will never be rational when you have majority of people roaming them , being irrational thinkers AND posters 

i don't see Warren Buffett roaming the corridors of Hotcopper. Why? because he utilises his time on significantly important things like investing for long term , reading 5 hours a day to learn more about the things that matter and contributing, giving back to life.

He knocks around with Bill Gates so point being is that more astute people wont be found on Hotcopper daily, weekly  let alone at all - partly why im pulling away from this site after 7 years of contribution -

ill just make my own investment decisions by learning from mentors that have been successful and been there before me - i'm young enough at 35 to move forward from all this speculation and negative talk on forums which quite frankly waste valuable time. 

On the ANS /SDL deal, it will make people sit up and take notice once the funding shows up and im certain and positive it will come - so those regurgitating the same conversations clearly dont have a life and are very needy and probably have no real friends because they are to opinionated or narcissistic LOL  

GLTA 

G101 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.