RSH 0.00% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Wheezo by the numbers, page-3

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5097
    Hi @Stace, thanks for the reply.

Yes I agree the marketing phase is crucial. The great thing about this opportunity though is we *don’t* have to target the general population (via very expensive TV/radio/internet ads) given 89% of the general pop. don’t directly suffer asthma (even if a family member might).

From the data Respiri has provided it’s clear that asthma sufferers already actively engage with their pharmacists, so we need only convince the *pharmacists* of the efficacy of the product (a fact made much easier by TGA/CE/FDA approval all being in the bag).

That’s why I think we won’t see much TV action (aside from the Sunrise TV spot on International Asthma Day in May) whereas a lot of time and resource is being put into the pharmacy side - taking Michael Clarke to conferences, the rollout of the in-store Pharmacy program in April, etc. It allows the marketing to be far more targeted and therefore delivers far more bang-for-buck.

The one thing I probably should have mentioned in my earlier post is that it’s evident a lot of the marketing is really kicking off in Q2. So I think we need to be prepared to see some sub-par Q1 sales figures in the meantime, and hopefully this ground will be made up in the following quarters. If the sales figures are a bit sub-par and the market responds as such, it’s a further buying opportunity for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.