KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

DecanYou seem to have become a math teacher.Something that you...

1. 880 Posts.
    Decan

You seem to have become a math teacher.

Something that you are OK at.

But what about the technology?

I see that they have found a way of swindling a Frosty award.

Those Frosty guys are suckers for a spiv show. Remember the old days when Gavin "the Revelins of the West" Rezos picked up a gong for his Brachysil sham??

Anyway - I only spent ten minutes looking at the corporate presentations. Looks like they have some methodology for testing the airwaves on teddy bears?? With Build A Bear doing such big business in Australia these days (I was talking to my 7 year old nephew about them just the other week) maybe they are onto something here???

Anyway - what do you reckon re the technology? Is it worth $200 mill or not? FOrget all this denominator and numerator stuff that you academic types are always rambling on about.

And even if it's not WORTH $200 mill. . . .. do you reckon that Frosty and Revo have one more decent pump and dump left in them? The old boys must be almost going into the nursing home by now - which will give them a whole new constituency of suckers to draw in, even more valuable now that the pension's been boosted by $30 a week.

That's all for now.

Cheers

Redmond

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.