MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

when a candle becomes a hammer, page-3

1. 1,463 Posts.
    may be the closest we once again get to 'a perfect storm' for Uranium. Shorts in big mines today, Oil going through the roof, market generally improving in the US and perceived sector shorfalls only two years away.

On the other hand, Buffett last night made a very compelling argument that we are about to see revolutionary change in energy. He described the industry now has more smart people and more money ever focussed on the development of new technology in battery life and the future then will be based on the winning technology. I agree with him!

Doesn't know what the answer will be, nobody does at this stage, but he believes it will happen sooner than all are expecting.

2011 - the year to get in and out of Uranium. Carpe Diem.

This is the reason why UNX has to drill like there is no tomorrow in Mkuju and hopefully we are actually sitting on something of real value that investors will flock to. Do they have the funds to do so..? NO

Answer,

Capital raising here would be the lazy option for incapable people. I watch with interest and remain hopeful that Chalmers and Gauci at least are worth the money we pay them and they get a deal done in the very near furure.

It's not that difficult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.