MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

The Military seemingly have a gripe and have wanted the ruling...

1. 27,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1298
    The Military seemingly have a gripe and have wanted the ruling party to come clean or at least please explain the election results...........fair call if we think the democratic way.

Refusal to entertain any such thing , the ruling party, according to Tatmadaw, have caused this and there was no way around this.

Military have 25% of cabinet so have always had some say. Why now are they being disrespected ? Why is the ruling party not coming clean, assuming their landslide victory is genuine and fair. By not coming forward has put fuel to the fire. There has to be more from both sides taht I still need to get my head around.

If this does go back to another vote and the ruling party win again by whatever margin, Military might be satisfied and say that there form of democracy is the winner here. Surely this is not a ploy to go back for another vote and under these conditions Military personnel ensure by hook or by crook that the result goes the Military way.

Lots to come out of this ...............still believe business will prevail and MIC will be granted. Military looking to get points on the board and that they will...........just not sure of their modus operandi to get that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.