VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

when all is not what it seems....

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

Don't worry - there is no chart with an indicator or indicators that "follow and change with the market conditions" accompanying my post, so there's no cause to be concerned - it's plain old talk in my post and genuine sharing only...so we'll continue, shall we?

If we draw curvilinear channels over the current price bars, we see three pertinent possible "things":

1. Prices are moving within the confines of a short term channel of around 22 periods which is uptrending overall.

2. Prices are falling within the confines of the above uptrending channel, and poised to receive support at the lower bound of this channel close by. ( No attempt to provide the support level and the date of rebound here to avoid controversy and "unpleasantries" - but that price level is very strong support and expected to provide the quick rebound).

3. This rebound is expected to challenge the 10 cents price level that has been talked about by many in their posts in this forum, and is expected to clear above this 10 cents level at this test because of the uptrending 22 periods curvilinear channel.

Just tuppence worth of my thoughts...and may the best prices be yours.

dascore

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.