CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Yes, did the same Process. Didn't think I'd get the chance at...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Yes, did the same Process. Didn't think I'd get the chance at $2.48 and couldn't resist....who knows if the bottom is in. If Vanguard continue to sell and I imagine they were at it again today then anything is possible. Will continue to top up along the way if Vanguard continue to dump; OW and NAAIL buying at these levels is a strong show of confidence.
    Does feel like GFC and post JORC, however it was genuinely harder to buy back then with no mine plant being built and funding and mining seemingly a million miles away.
    Not the case currently with all guns clearly blazing up on site. I'm sure Wayne will be looking to make a statement once the primary crusher is ready.

Take a look at how Vanguard have sold Medusa (MML) down recently. Indiscriminate dumping over past few weeks....same MO with the fund manager also buying MML at much higher levels and now selling out low. Of course we (and ASIC) will never know if there's any 'connections' cleaning up on the short side at the same time. Not that that could possibly ever happen on the ASX as its the most transparent highly regulated market on the globe, particularly for retail investors (read mums and dads).

Expect the media to headline an article on Vanguard selling any day now...something like cornerstone investor jumps copper ship etc etc LOL. One of the trader bashers is probably penning a note now ready to email off to their favourite journo...plenty of form there from these idiots!

Keep your chins-up long term holders. Sit tight, look away, ignore the trader bashers and ride it out. Cudeco will have its day soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.