JMS 2.22% 22.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Are you Clark Kent?But seriously, i dont think it will fall sub...

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Are you Clark Kent?

But seriously, i dont think it will fall sub 22.

I say that for the following reasons:

1) Fed will drop rates by 50bp and cut discount window significantly. Markets will rally from Thursday onwards into Christmas and New Year.

So, time to put cash to use...so i think anyway...Wed (ie later today) could be the month low imo -> for general markets and jms

2) Company is drilling. Brockman could be huge. HUGE. Has the potential to take share price to $1+ -> in an instant.

I have been expecting results around Xmas, maybe just after. The last few posts tell me maybe they'll be released 1st week of Jan. Thats fine. No worries imo. I could care less about when. Its the 'what' and 'how big' that concerns me.

3) Technicals. Already artifically fallen lower then anyone would have expected -> thanks Ken. Buy who would have though another entity would have had the size and power to push Talbot out the door? Not me...

4) The CHINESE ARE BUYING!

Im guessing they have upwards of 10-15mn shares plus! I say this as they seem to have clearly out-manouvered and over-powered Talbot.

And the only way to do this is by having more shares. Bigger is better...

Talbot had 11mn shares.

They may have 15mn+

Drilling should be rounding up this week - or next at latest.

I wouldnt be surprised to see some insider buying. See the insider buying on TLM pre its results for inference.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $431.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.014M 4.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 381526 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 245346 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.