GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I mean, why wouldn't you as a director, knowing far more about...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    I mean, why wouldn't you as a director, knowing far more about the company's prospects than any of us mere speculators, invest a lot more in the company you run?

This really does apply to all companies, if their futures are as good as they make out, well why aren't the directors in these companies buying and supporting the company that they are charged with running?

This is so often a very perplexing question, as in the case of GGP why haven't the directors stepped up and shown a lot more support than the mere change they have put in to date. Especially so, seeing that they are drawing a very lucrative salary from this very same company.

So why not invest a decent amount back?

I think most who own the shares would dearly love to see all the directors showing some more confidence by either buying a lot more stock on market or initiating a placement to themselves.

The directors of another small Aust oiler operating in the US are showing the broader market their confidence in the company they run by digging into their own pockets and showing enormous support just days ago.

Bob Healy put in over $2mil 1st Dec
    Max Begley just paid $2mil 2nd Dec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.