GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Bob Cook & Neale Taylor acquired in Oct 2011 through the...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Bob Cook & Neale Taylor acquired in Oct 2011 through the spp

Healy & Begley's done by a placement

The directors in this company have had ample opportunity to be part of a placement also, I believe they have had the ability to do so with prior shareholder's approval.

If all the directors put up their hands to receive their entitlement based on their existing holding, well they still won't be acquiring many and therefore wouldn't be putting very much of their own cash into the company's coffers.

They want the shareholders to do what they haven't done so far, as there would be many here now who would hold in excess of 10million shares, and they are looking to all these shareholders to take up their entitlement if/when issued.

I would like to see them all involved in a placement where they do something like Healy & Begley, and all put in $2million of their own cash.

That way at least we are fairly certain that they won't be doing what Novus will do, which is to sell as soon as they can realise a profit, and in the process sink the share price down again for a substantial period of time in order for them to pull out their funds.

So directors, I simply cannot understand why you haven't dug into your own pockets earlier for far more of your company's stock than you currently own, it's not as if you are all being paid a pittance.

Let us see a placement done firstly to all directors, that way we won't see this stock being sold off and the chances of a raising share price killed in the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.