CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

relax guys,,, my allocation for large was cut back 4 x to 25%...

1. 4,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    relax guys,,, my allocation for large was cut back 4 x to 25% ..and i would like some more please sir at 5.5 ...if anyone may like to pass them on... i dont think so somehow... given the heavy oversubscriptions...i will do my best to top up on relisting as i am thinking it may be my last opportunity in 6-7c lowish prices as short termers give up some stock to average down on their successful allocation fills following other holdings ...but there is unlikely to be much on offer given the obvious widening level of interest amongst investors who actually do their sums ( and of course the ususal suspect punters) and see the solid underlying ressource and cash flow value in this newly structured company post acqusition....beware of Thomases who are talking the stock down and seeding doubts so they may ..like me ;;;get some stock in a potentially volatile day as each ones needs get placed erratically on market ..

could be tomorow ..given the speed at which firm offers need to be accepted before 10am. If we need a good pointer for relisiting time thats gotta be it surely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.