FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

when are we going MLL??, page-14

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    BGS thread reads like a coming of age for junior trolls looking to increase there trolling prowess.

BGS is the ultimate training ground as we are as soft target as one could hope for... no obvious support or support level, onto our 3 board in as many years and Lithium is still in a bear market and we have fallen from 80c to 12.5c in 14 months.

Bascially, trolling BGS is like taking candy from a toddler who just had a bad fall and is crying on the ground.

RE: Name change.. to me the new name sounds like a state owned enterprise and as we are still 100% private would rather keep the distinction.. (Mai may take up to 20% but they move s l o w - no sign through action they are moving at any kind of pace that would indicate urgency to make money.

Last time i checked Gold was nearly $2000 / oz ... shouldn't we be bending over backwards to advance our brand around gold.. who decided that we should re-brand to Birimain lithium just as Lithium tanked and gold went into a bull.. why is it too late?.. why are we not kicking goals on the gold front whilst we are waiting for the paint to dry on the official stuff.

I think a name change is like "whats your favourite car colour" -- personally don't care, no material on the SP... Trolls may go away.. but a positive news flow and SP i am sure would do a perfect job of that.. Trolls will need to learn to troll on a different stock.. are we the most beaten down stock on the ASX? Very happy CLA has rebounded as i was feeling very bad for BB.. hope he knows something i don't and can be highly confident his financial decisions will be smart ones.

I think most holders are happy to support the new board, i know i am - just fed up with the trolls who wont stop cheer-leading for the last board who also sent us into permanent VA.. indefensible in my book.. Trolls.. pretty sure we don't want to oust 3.0 but see your trolling angle constantly pushing this angle to make shareholders look bad.. its a transparent trolling operation, very newb level but possibly successful if one were to assume infighting... its just not the case.. unhappy holders due to current board would be outliers.. why wouldn't they have departed (assuming people honestly complete "position" (we already know some trolls don't disclose there position honestly which makes a mockery of hotcopper in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.