FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi 141,I hope your post is not directed at Me? re the trolling.I...

1. 4,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hi 141,

I hope your post is not directed at Me? re the trolling.

I think the name change is positive and your point about us sounding like a SOE is a little disingenuous. As far as I know, Mali will be a 10% shareholder (of our Li project) when they give us the mining permit - which is hopefully just days away. My bet is that they will want to purchase the additional 10% rather soon after that.

However I do take your point somewhat that particularly on this mining permit application - it could have been faster considering they have had all of the info prior?

On the gold. We just don't produce enough yet, to really make a substantial impact on the revenue side IMO. Although having said that, so far the gold revenue has been very valuable to us and has had a positive impact on minimizing share dilution. Honestly , I reckon that Massigui is very prospective. However i'd even go so far as to say that the gold side of our business has suffered from poor management for a couple of years now - but I don't want to go into what might or should have been, now. I'm confident our new board will better manage the gold side of the business. IMO there will be a need very soon to do something at koting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.