CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

when are you selling, page-15

1. 18,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Don't get too enthused about gold cup wisdom. Last month I came about eight hundred and thirty third place. If you go back over old CER posts you will see I have been positive on this one from the start. I like the fundamentals and thanks to defabstar those fundamentals have been put before us time and time again. It is quite obvious that CER had been massively oversold and undervalued. I am not a chartist. I believe that charts are yesterdays news. They are only a small aid to a fundamental trader.
    My other picks are treated in the same manner. It is just a lucky break that two out of three came good at the same time. The third has good fundamentals but a lot more people need to want it for it to get up I wouldnt like to comment on the other stocks you mention. I concentrate on about five or six at one time and follow them closely. My main interest this month will be in CER,OZL,EDE,ADI,BUL,LYC and CFE. Out of those I believe that CER has the most upside chance but don't count on each day being a repeat of today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.