HCY halcyon group ltd

when asking pints for info......

1. 33 Posts.
    Consider Pints track record. The following are statements made during January this year.

2/1/04 News should be second half of this month Closing Price 3.3

9/1/04 Big news on a few deals that have been done will come out. CP 3.7

19/1/04 Gold JV with 'major' should see 6c plus ! Major nickel find / project should see further gains with an unpredictable top. CP 3.9

20/1/04 You will be pleased to know that I won't need to post any more messages on this stock for some time as it will do the talking for me. CP 4.0
    (This is my favourite post)

21/1/04 The upside is not only an eventual move to the mining board (after the settlement of the sale of Perth IX----their I.T. Co) but more imminently a major nickel announcement !!!!!! CP 3.8

23/1/04 might be your last chance to take advantage of the current levels of HCY and HCYO
    (Good Call) CP 3.8

24/1/04 By the end of the week the developments for the future gold mining and nickel drilling program will be known !

28/1/04 reliable opinions say this stock will be well into the "teens" first half of this year. CP 3.6

29/1/04 My suggestion is to accumulate more but be prepared to wait at least a month or more for more further likely good news. But--------certainly don't sell. CP 3.8

29/1/04 once the reality sets in and the market comprehends just how good this deal is and how under valued this stock is by comparison to the likes of shares such as kcg, then we'll see some real action.

30/1/04 current "road show" may assist in market appreciation that this Company should soon be 4 times it's current capitalisation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CP 3.6

30/1/04 If your holding stock, continue to do so, and accumulate more. I honestly believe that once the analysts have a close look at the fundamental features of this company they will also strongly recommend it as a buy. I also believe that this will happen soon.

31/1/04 Solid support of the Company now just a matter of a short time.
    More encouraging news regarding drilling of highly prospective nickel targets soon.
    Now accumulate, sit back and wait.

Now maybe I have got it wrong, but that is classic ramping at it's best by someone who is purporting to have knowledge from the inside.

Consider also that if anyone had been motivated by Pints in January to buy at 3.8 then their share is now worth 2.8.

All I am saying is be careful. HCY is one of a number of hopefuls who are sitting on prospects. They are only worth what the market says they are worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.