CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Hi MB, I trust you are well?Can you please elaborate on your...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Hi MB, I trust you are well?

Can you please elaborate on your second sentence per below.

IMHO, today's sell-off was a Solomon family group of companies related event (EDE/TAS/CNJ) i.e. I believe that it had nothing to do with the impending MTJV assay results (unless there was a leak?).

Further, whilst I hear plenty of speculation about funding/solvency, it was interesting to hear feedback relating to the call with GLP.

With regard to the funding, the auditor Nexia, per Annual Report to Shareholders (30/9/22) in its entirity including expression ongoing considerations (too many references to mention however Note 1 R stuck out) provided me atleast, with a strong view as to impending need for a CR. Then we had the the Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report (31/10/22) which surprised me personally to the turn of a few million.

In fairness, I understand bills need to get paid however, when you consider the last two reports and balances available I am quite confused as to why a CR was not undertaken pre last exploration update? Prior to the exp update and the hit to the SP that has yet to bench out, they had far better leverage. I have tried to look at it from different positions however, even if we hit something extraordinary, we still needed (need) a CR sooner than later.

If anyone has a view or an alternate position which sheds light on this, Id welcome it. Ive read and re read these reports to death and struggle to see this as an oversight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28494125 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 42457319 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.