AXN 4.76% 4.0¢ alliance nickel limited

Yep, I can't imagine they are too far away with an updated...

1. 4,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    Yep, I can't imagine they are too far away with an updated flowsheet.

From the quarterly these paragraphs really stick out to me:

"The NiWest project is at an advanced stage and will be development ready once the flow sheet design has been finalised. The project is unique in that the nickel and cobalt can be extracted efficiently using uncomplicated low capital heap leaching methods as opposed to the conventional capital intensive autoclave processing circuit.

In addition to the extensive metallurigical / geotechnical test programs and studies based on heap leach technology,the Company has also completed a significant body of work in relation to advancing other aspects of the project, including, mine planning, environmental studies, water resource permitting and approval for a trial mine and demonstration heap leach program at the Hepi Project.

Previous studies have determined that defined resources at the NiWest Ni/Co project support a long life heap leaching operation that has the potential to transform the Company into a significant supplier of nickel and cobalt products. (Refer ASX Announcement 11 Dec 2013). "

Sometimes you just have to read between the lines here. It is there for all to see.
    Last edited by bernsta: 14/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $416 10.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 464837 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 17774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.