MEI 4.76% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

When did "You" get into MEI ?, page-60

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Your words of being Extremely bullish which is fine to have such a strong disclosure of a positive outlook to the stock, there's lots of risk in this end of the spec market, so i was just pointing out those risks based on general market expectations of an exploration company. hence words such as , typical, generally and almost are used in my sentences because i'm not able to see outcomes, only the risk associated with the stock.

Your right, the chart is not a bible to be regarded as a sole decision of risk to investment, but it does tend to lead to " the self fulfilling prophecy" so to speak that holders will be looking at as an overall picture of the company moving forward.... as you said you are also doing.

maybe tempering a bullish outlook seems like im negative on the stock, i'm not negative - it's got lots of potential, , just throwing my two cents in for discussion on the risk here

Please , Please , Please - This is in no way directed at you - but - Sometimes those that cheer the loudest (emotionally attached) end up being those that come back and moan and vindictive about the stock when it becomes apparent exploration to mine is not an easy task and they either lost a packet or rode a profit all the way back to nothing.

Maybe Batboy got burnt in the past, but think of those that sold out at 0.26 because he posted his negativity on here... Some of those holders might be silently grateful for his contribution as much as im sure many others aren't. although i don't know why - he cant move a market by his posts anyhow.... least not the entire asx thats struggled recently

Hotcopper cheer squads can be dangerous too you know - echo chambers of faith more so than of fundamentals, or to put it in another way - seeing what one wants to see as being invested in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.