BRN 1.56% 31.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Seeing BRN being a meme/popular stock, I figured my comment...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Seeing BRN being a meme/popular stock, I figured my comment would be just a drop in the sea of advice you would gather, but still want to add into it just in case you read it.

Never base your buy/sell decisions on what others told you.
    The ones saying they would hold if they were you, are telling you the same thing you would read from other threads here on BRN HC forum.
    The ones saying they would sell if they were you, are telling you the same thing you would read from other threads here on BRN HC forum.

Are there really instos playing with the price and the market? No one has clear evidence to show.
    In the end the market is all about supply and demand, regardless of fundamentals. If there's no buyer willing to buy at a premium, sellers will have to lower the ask price to match the bids for their sell orders to be executed; If there's no seller willing to sell at a discount, buyers will have to increase their bid price to match the asks. You make your judgement on which side has the bargaining power at any point in time, read what people are saying, gauge the market sentiment. I believe technical analysis does this job by quantifying the data

If you are really asking when to sell, like @tiger2008 said, sell at 1.03pm

No advice, just hoping you don't pick up the habit of gambling, and never with money you can't afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $581.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $984.3K 3.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 463285 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 108975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ 2652753
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.