AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Great Stuff GuysSorry in my book its capping as coppa said it...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Great Stuff Guys
    Sorry in my book its capping as coppa said it doesnt take much stock to cap this baby atm.
    OrchI
    Ie VBA and very good points 2. Here's an idea from left field. How about if all was actually known way back when they 1st announced higher profit expectations. Then it would be possible that those in the "know"(ie profit forecasts 2 high at the time of earlier announcement) actually enjoyed pushing VBA up to high 70's potentially unloading there holdings as it goes. Perhaps proping the stock up at end of day cross match, making it look good 4 traders/ small investors ie perhaps buying more. So that the present situation was of little concern 4 them. I thought i saw on bloomberg 222million shares changed hands today, WOW.
    Now trying to compare this action to AJA imo is impossible 4 a start to run AJA stock down would take very little volume. I think they are trying to hold stock price down prior to management announcing latest results, then pushing the stock in the direction they choose afterwards.
    There is a theory out there that says the Share about to make an announcement to the market has already factored in the expect news into the share price prior. That why quite when a share announces a positive result the share actually goes down with the excuse that the market had already factored in the results. In other words they sell into the Mums n Dads who are buying after the news is out.
    Obviously VBA contradicts that with its price getting smashed today. It cetainly looks to be getting very inexpensive atm (but really good chance it has further to dropp)
    Zzup
    Tha Wannabe Deep Thinking Kinda Guy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.