AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Coppertop137,I think its insto selling especially that the one...

1. 500 Posts.
    Coppertop137,

I think its insto selling especially that the one million shares appeared all at once, so i think it is one big seller, i cant prove it of course, but this is what i think!

I like your comparison between price and value, but remember, the price is always objective (mind independent) while the value is subjective and differs from one person to another.

Zzup28,

The way they managed to close it today at 35.5 (same as yesterday's closing price) instead of 36c confirms that its Capping and price manipulation. Most of the buying today was at 36c but they sold 22000 shares during the closing auction at 35.5c to provoke share holders and influence them to sell in the coming few weeks especially that XPJ closed %4.3 up this afternoon. Closing it at 35.5c instead of 36c was like giving us the middle finger salute IMO,lol

When i mentioned VBA, i knew that its very different from AJA, but i wanted to point out how some in the market could have access to sensitive info regarding a particular share while the rest of the market is kept in the dark. It has been five months since 31 Dec 2009 and we have absolutely no idea how good the company's financial performance was, and we all have to wait till the next financial report, while insiders and some big traders have the advantage of KNOWING and acting in advance.

Dont you think that the distribution decision has already been taken??!!! I know that we will have to wait a couple of weeks before the company announce whether they will pay the full 3.5c (according to the guidance) or less, but i am sure that there are some in the market who already know the decision.

I think there is a big risk of a sharp drop in the SP if the distribution is not the full 3.5c. I know that if the company pays 2.5c instead of 3.5c that will still be a very good yield (7%). However, there will be a disappointment because of the gap between market expectations (3.5c) and reality (2.5c) and this disappointment could cause the market to overract and sell down the share in a very aggressive way.

VBA today announced a big drop in company's profit. Please note that the business is still profitable, but the market expectations was very high!!! hence the share price fall 30% in one day. Its always the gap between the (dangerously optimistic) market expectation and reality that causes big disappointments, so being a little bit pessimistic or remind ourselves of the risks involved in share trading can protect us from getting disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.