AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Coppertop137,Let us start from the begining."Can we try this...

1. 500 Posts.
    Coppertop137,

Let us start from the begining.

"Can we try this another way?"
    Of course we can

"Right definition: In this context right means correct. Correct? OK then...."
    Its a little bit more than that. Right in this particular case means objective, powerful, real but if you want us to use your definition, so be it!

"Question: Presently, what is correct or right price for one AJA unit? 35.5 cents"
    Nope, the answer depends on what point of time you are asking your question.

"Let us suggest that this is correct. In what logical universe, could even having a buy sell spread be a correct representation of even price let alone value"
    With all due respect, i think you are still confusing price with value. Objectively speaking, there is nothing called "value", there is only price.

"How can the "price" of AJA be 35.5 cents per unit at say 10:30am on a given day and then at 10:45am on that very same day, how could the "price" in a logical universe be even 35.5000001 cents per unit."
    The answer is simple, the market forces (supply and demand) change with time. At 10:30am there was a willing buyer and seller to get into a contract at 35.5, so this was the correct represntation of what AJA share worth at 10:30am. let us say at 11:30am the market forces changed and we had a willing buyer and seller to make a contract at 36c, so 36c was the correct respresentation of AJA share worth at 11:30am, to be honest, i dont understand what is confusing about it.

Now let us assume i needed some cash urgently at 10:30am, then i would have no choice but to sell at 35.5c because this is what AJA worth at that time, if i dont like it (if i dont believe that its the correct value, or if i believe that the market is wrong) maybe i can go and kill myself, but this was the price determined by the market forces (and not by anything else) and i have no other option but to use that price as the CORRECT representation of AJA's worth. Saying that the price is wrong is like banging your head against a brick wall!

"Could I go into Woolworths, by a bag of rice for say $3.50 and then if I came back 15 minutes later would that bag of rice have gone up in price even 1 cent? No absolutely not."
    Of course they can increase their price if they want to, and if a willing buyer decided to get into a contract with them, then its the correct representation of what a bag of rice worth at that point of time! Its as simple as that.

"It is not correct to say the market is right. The market is absolute and the market is a mechanism. It is FAIR. That's it. It is not a determinant of value and therefore it's purpose is not to be right but merely to be a mechanism of exchange."
    The term "fair" is another subjective term that i prefer not to use. In additon, the market is NOT determined of value but a determined of price. Finally, its right because its the real represntation of a share's worth in the HERE AND NOW.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.