SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

when do they know? seriously?, page-95

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi westcott and teamwilly

As annoyed as everyone is for varying reasons in relation to everything SDL the thing I still question is that, the stock market is played to try and make money by those that invest in it. We all invest for varying reasons yet ultimately to increase our wealth. Frankly I don't care what every individual does in a company, to me it is about what growth I can have on my investment. If it gets to the point that I question everyones role in the company surely you must question your own investment and question whether or not it can grow as you desire.

Some still see SDL as an avenue to make money which is great. Others however have no trust, question everything, are bitter, totally dismayed and at times full of hatred towards this company they have invested in.

My apologies to repeat myself but I honestly don't get the second investment mindset.

I won't lend a friend $20 if I have no faith or trust in them let alone invest hard earned money into a spec stock run by apparently inadequate people.

The market for me is about increasing my wealth nothing more nothing less.

GLTA

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.