OLV 0.00% 0.4¢ otherlevels holdings limited

When do we call this a "d-d", page-7

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    What annoys me with OLV that there was hype and over subscription to IPO and now current SP and luke warm CR, will give an example of 3 recent IPOs l have bought into.
    1. A2m went to market same day as OLV at .50 now trading around today $1.65, l have traded in and out on this stock now have as a long term hold position
    2. 3DM listed a few months before OLV at .05 traded upto .19 and now have merged to be M7T trading around .057, by the way no income just has traded up on spec. of the 3D market and MOUs signed
    3 PSI Insurance brokers IPO at $1. with a dividend being paid, listed at $1.40 has traded between $1.50 and $1.75

What l am trying to say here,is the above are all in different sectors some very spec. and some solid, but have at least held there IPO or done a lot better, OLV is showing income and expansion but just cant seem to get any market traction l know sells have been on very low volumes BUT why cant this SP get a upwards trend. I know lots of IPOs have failed of late but with OLV they should be doing better at least trading around IPO would be nice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.