AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

When do you see $1 SP for AVZ, page-77

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    I'll make a single point here ... if LTR a few weeks ago can be valued at $3.7b with "their resource" and that project stage (ie, of no DFS at the time) then anything can be possible in a bull market like this.

Having experienced countless bull and super bull equity markets runs I've learnt to not constrain your imagination by existing market caps or the logical valuations of the "current" market bellweathers. For lithium these would be like PLS, ORE, MIN etc.

In frenzied bull market stocks like PLS could double, even triple or more in as little as a few weeks from their current valuation. Would you be talking $1 AVZ if that were the case? .

My point is todays pricing is relative to the market peers and market "heat" of the day. Screaming bull markets "eventually" loose sight of all fundamentals and it becomes, at some point, just buy it and get on anything lithium related at any cost. We are no where near this buy any lithium related stock at any cost point yet.

Remember this is a once in 100 years new energy super cycle and we have only just barely begun. Akin to the 1st few months of the 4 year Tech boom 1997-2001 or the 2003-2008 super commodity cycle. The largest profits and losses in that boom were made in the last few months of that bull not the 1st few.

This current "lithium leg up", one of many to come, has many months to run with no additional meaningful supply predicted to hit the market for at least 9 -12 mths. There is still plenty of time for the buy at any cost period to come for this leg, its just not here yet! . You do not want to be sitting out of the market when these consecutive hype driven tsunami's of on mass uneducated buying waves hit late in this leg and subsequent legs.

I'm not sure the penny has completely dropped for the masses that lithium is the new oil however, more people are starting to get it. When the penny does drop you will see crazy and unsustainable valuations for purveyors raw lithium and other new energy exposed commodities . Near vertical ascents in pricing on zero fundamental basis for that value.

If you want to maximise your potential profit then you will wait for the market to completely lose its collective mind. Current holders now are in the fortunate position in that you are early and for the most part educated/understand the fundamental valuation of these companies. You will be at a significant information advantage to the latecomers who will buy at any cost buy without research hoping for a easy ride.

If you time this right you will change your life, your kids and most possible grandchildren lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.