PLS 3.48% $3.27 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks for the update. Pershing is Blue Ocean - they will be...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks for the update.

Pershing is Blue Ocean - they will be closest to the action particulalry on MOU conversion with potential pre-payment (same as GXY, GMM and NMT)......

Wonder if (in the spirit of x files):

A) their closest clients have been tipped good news is rapidly approaching ;or

B) they just like buying at the high...

I suspect A but who knows as @ozblue correctly said why or when people do what they do is just guessing.

On a serious note I do notice that today GMM, GXY, LTR, NMT were all moving similar to PLS. My view is it is a large fund buying up across all these stocks. Although we want to feel special at PLS reality is investors / funds want access across all the top players and spread their bets (I mean investing... surely they are not guessing...)

Hope all lithium stocks do well as all for one and one for all here

Asx200 will be a big kicker for PLS, much bigger than Asx300. Most of my mates funds can only trade ASX200 and finding a growth stock like PLS in that group will be like watching foxes go nuts in a chook pen.

Have a great day all. Really happy all are doing well with solid fundamentals backing the company.

Cheers,
    Super Ninja

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.110(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $9.846B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.30 $3.21 $93.46M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.