VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

when does conduct beome deceptive?

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Dear ERJ management and share holders, I'd like the truth.

It's time to call a shovel a shovel and in my opinion management appear to have been less than truthful in a number of announcements in the past as well as the omission of important information in announcements.

Two things that spring to mind immediately:

1) The original reason we went into TH was the capital raising/placement with Sarich. We were informed that the deal was done and money was awaiting clearance into our bank account. And yet this week we see another dilutive cap raising for $78K.
    It appears to me that management have been deceptive about the cap raising, it clearly has not been completed and share holders have a right to know why the hell we need to raise $78K in January if Sarich tipped in $1 million during December?

2) The complete lack of any information about Carnarvon appears to be deceptive by omission of the facts. This looks like a deliberate strategy by management to hide their failure to deliver (yet again) by simply imposing a complete information blackout on the project.
    Share holders have a right to know why the project is still not functional, why another cap raising was required to fund it, and what steps management are taking to rectify any issues.

It's time for someone to ring the alarm bells as loud as possible because this ship is headed directly for a very large ice berg unless the course is changed immediately IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 40913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.