VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

hey guys, thanks for the welcome back..SSlimy..oops mean SSkimy,...

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hey guys, thanks for the welcome back..SSlimy..oops mean SSkimy, you lost weight lol

hey tango,yeah just nead tractor back..and all one big happy family..until we fight lol...i sorta gave him a revving..his probably still motoring down the highway, how fast can a tractor go ? lol cumon massey,throw it in reverse.

Chawkey... yeah not a long holder.. but getting there, av price 9c

theres been some changes,(not in fundamentals)mainly being global economic issues...so yeah SARCO/LAOS going to be delayed.. SJ delayed, due to drill rig availability but imo more so funding etc...but i think their full focus is on Laos, as it should be...

any positives to be seen in the sp b4 mid next year....1st up.. they need to raise funds.. a CR to insto's..if they were going to do that, why not do it when the sp was at 10c,lot more cash raised with a lot less dilution, so maybe they plan on using their funding plan thru CNMNM,still share funded but their are a huge backer in ORD and won't dump on market..

2nd.. the next jorc report bringing the total reserves imo will see a positive in the sp,which altho a delay in floatation of SARCO will put it in the bag so to speak and altho after initial rise sp may retreat some but imo will hold steady at a bit higher price...

3rd.. with funds raised...which again imo will be done b4 next jorc upgrade is out, don't dismiss GRAM/ORD/CF being being bought to the forefront as well.

just all imo only , and we all know that I know..nothing!!

(but hey that looked like i did huh?? ) am I learnen? lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.