RGT 2.94% 33.0¢ argent biopharma limited

When does the company cr?, page-37

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    OK sure, lets focus on the numbers. MGC has stated in this announcement they expected the Mabsut contract 'to deliver annualised revenues of AU$1m'. I don't think if you were to add up receipts from customers for their entire existence as a company they'd have cracked the AU$1m mark. Regardless of that, this is just for the Mabsut deal, they are nowhere close.

That figure of 170-180k you quote and that they have reported in the same announcement linked above is not yet in a financial statement, it cannot be used as a basis for your argument. You say you aren't naive enough to believe everything they report in announcements, so you just pick and choose what suits your stance? If that is not the absolute definition of cognitive dissonance, I clearly don't know what is despite all definitions of the concept online showing otherwise. What is your definition?

I believe that any ASX listed company should abide by their continuous disclosure obligations, regardless of track record showing that as not being the case.

All of this research was done when I was still a holder. I sold my holdings last week. I can recall information I have previously read from my mind, shocker ey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $15.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 36.5¢ 32.5¢ $8.486K 24.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.