MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

When Does this bottom out, page-179

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    in all honestly I called up the company because I've lost over 100k by buying options 6 months ago. if I owed MYL shares i wouldnt care because I believe in the resource, managements track record and think there is little sovereign risk as the country is making massive efforts to open up to foreign investment.

but make no mistake when I called up they said the options are not current managements legacy but past managements and there's nothing they can do about it. then it was discussed that the money from the options is not needed (not sure if this was said to reassure me, in that the company will be fine with out them), then there was a passing comment that if the options weren't exercised there would be less dilution. again I don't think this said in a negative way.

but after getting off the phone I didn't want to own the options as I now classified them is extremely high risk.

if management stay silent over the next month and don't disclose studies on a technicality because they are only 95% complete and post everything in Q1 2020 it will be disappointing. they will still be great managers working in the best interest of shareholders but they will 100% be throwing option holders under the bus which is very unethical

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.