MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

thanks Connerex for your advicei have studied this stock...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    thanks Connerex for your advice

i have studied this stock diligently
    I am a big fan and yes I have loved it
    and expect to love it again

I went into options hard with the ovlear knowledgeable and appreciation that there were numerous risks that I had considered well and that if my large investment failed totally I could be at peace with that because I had done it on best judgment and careful consideration

I failed to see one big risk though

my main focus was on sovereign risk

I failed to see management risk
    the risk and now reality that management would much prefer that the options go down to or towards out of the money values so that they are not exercised and dilutive shares are not issued at 3cents

management has suffocated the options (as per my previous post)

didn't see management as a wolf at my door

it is very nasty, option holders are people too and they are being crucified

I thought I had considered my position well and educated and experienced as I am prepared stand or fall on that

but I missed the malice of management - that one class of security holders would be purposely thrown under a bus full of another class ie shareholders - some of who ie 6.5cent insto's who had just boarded the bus a few months ago

perhaps these insto's had more insight into the coming suffocation of option holders when they boarded the bus

management risk - know it well but did not know that this sort of behaviour was part of it

live and learn

I am accumulating share now
    getting on the bus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.