MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I addressed the sovereign risk to the upside. Myanmar is...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I addressed the sovereign risk to the upside. Myanmar is basically a puppet Chinese dominion ...China’s belt and roads investment has poured millions into Myan...the investment is by way of loans with conditions and those conditions would give the Chinese govt plenty of clout imo. The coastal province where the Muslim minority where forced to evacuate was orchestrated by China imo. China wants open access to the ports and the minorities objected...poor Aung San suu kyi wore the brunt of that on the world stage unfairly. That’s why she did Not get stripped of her Nobel peace prize...they knew she was not responsible for the attempted genocide..So whether we like it or not we are at the mercy of the Chinese with our investment in MYL as they will eventually have the company at some stage next year imo. In other words it is my assessment that sovereign risk with respect to civil skirmishes around our province is noise from a mining risk viewpoint but of course very important to the poor people directly effected. Happening in every third world country around the globe unfortunately. After the options expiry I think the management risk will also be to the upside as we will all be heading in the same direction, although be careful around the funding time as hype will force sudden SP rise before potential CR.. take a few units off the table at that point.
    Last edited by ConnerEx: 29/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.