ZMM 0.00% 1.9¢ zimi limited

OR you lost a lot of cash on another company that one of the WHN...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    OR you lost a lot of cash on another company that one of the WHN directors runs or ran

or more accurate, lost on another company that some posters, including 123 himself posted on, now follows stocks said posters have bought and for some reason don't want to see them rise.

If I post on another stock it is a good bet 123 will post negatively on it, like KGL and recently AKK, look it started with a poster named jack64, I know and respect jack so now I am in the firing line.

Sad that it gets to this when we should be helping each other make a buck, which most do, I have built up a very good relationship with many posters here and talk more via e-mail now, partly due to this.

Anyway we will soldier on with good intentions,
    the market will have a good run over the next couple of years I think,
    the spec market got belted up in a big way where most of us lost quite a bit I imagine but now we have real chances of making quite a bit.

We need to network to find the best plays, if someone else gets onto something we didn't and goes well don't be green with envy, just say good on you as the next one is not far away.

If we all have different strengths then combine them in a network that will help all of us.

I am more optimistic now than ever and am building up a good network that hopefully we can build on to benefit all of us.
    We need to refine it and improve on it, the better we network the better we can benefit, I think.

I hope those I speak to feel the same way.

mate I must be going soft as I get older, what sort of angry talk is that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.