KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Dear friends,Month after month,now year after year, we listen we...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

Month after month,now year after year, we listen we need wait until we de-risk some areas to acheieve better value and be recognized.

Month after month we receive positive news about discoveries,but amazingly month after month the share price is less than was BEFORE the discovery/

Of course I respect(like all people here) post like Ya's highly tech and to people that understand highly important.But please,without any intention to offend,just express my sincere opinion.

I dont care !Really ..I just don't care one cent!

What difference makes to me read understand levels of jurrasic ,reptilians, vegetarians and hips of other interesting names,.

The only thing I'm interested is how much will be today KAR price.After see the price 5.50 drop to 5.10 and with this amazing discovery we "come back to 5.40".. come on...
    we fall down 3 steps and go up 2 ..all the time and this is a consistent pattern.

People here several times complaints my approcah is so "short term"..
    Maybe they didn't realize that after 2 years (ins and outs) I'm also a long term holder but making some interruptions when I saw the price was "too high" and buying when I understood the price was "too low".

I would like have answer but I dont have... I just have a question..

When enough is enough ?

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.