G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The stock market is forward looking and spec stocks trade on...

1. 70 Posts.
    The stock market is forward looking and spec stocks trade on dreams of what they might earn not necessarily what they do. The MUS model is currently unproven and confidence in the ability of the current management to fulfill those dreams has taken a serious dent. We all, including you bought the dream and thought we knew enough about it's prospects to take a calculated risk. What we didnt appreciate was that the quality of the stones was crucial and in all the spreadsheets and estimates none of us (or few) where smart enough to realise that this was most important element of the whole project. The MD mentioned something about $100 US a carat and away we went without questioning that figure. Dreaming of how much we would make. You and I and most others were found wanting in our analysis and now we pay the price. I am in at 7.9c so no doubt I will take a loss at some point and I will attempt to time it as well as I can. It will take quite some time now for the company to regain the trust of the market. After this is done and dusted every small rally will be sold into as punters try and get their money back. We could be in for a long haul as the froth has well and truly left the building. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.