nkarp you said,"agree jimjj,where have the 'hotcopper mods'...

1. 175 Posts.
    nkarp you said,
    "agree jimjj,
    where have the 'hotcopper mods' gone? they used to make sure chilidish crap like this didnt go trouhh. every 2nd post is crashy,hellraiser,dumbblonde etc posting rubbish.
    lets keep the shares the topic of conversation."

well lets just analyse what you just said nkarp.
    childish crap huh, dumbe blonde seems to be exactly that. why do you continue to lambast me. have you a problem with women? i suspect so.

the bears have won the battle already. I called for a big crash here over a month ago when the dow was around 9750 and the XAO around 3200. I have made some handsome profits. i have been lambasted by clowns and morons since I made my prediction, namely
    you, stocko, hell, king louie and a few others. the ridicule has reached i agree childish proportions but the chief antagonists are the afore mentioned who are bulls who have watched the value of their holdings diminish substantially. now hell is using the word fkd in his subject line.

not once have you challenged me on Grand Super Cycle Theory, Kondratieff Waves or Dow 1000 support, or even my assertion that we will drop into a severe and protracted depression. so you my friend are a good example of what you dont like.

so in my opinion you are feeble minded and now you are running off to the mods, you make me laugh little boy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.