AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Thanks, slappi.I have done a bit of homework.1. Inferred coal...

1. 168 Posts.
    Thanks, slappi.

I have done a bit of homework.

1. Inferred coal resources can be estimated from Points of Observation up to 4km apart.
    2. Indicated coal resources can be estimated from Points of Observation normally less than 1km apart.
    3. Measured coal resources normally requires Points of Observation less than 500m apart, which may be extended with sufficient technical justification support.

Points of Observation are intersections of coal-bearing strata, at known locations, which provide informatio, to varying degrees of confidence, about the coal by observaiton, measurement and/or testing....A Point of Observatioin for coal quality evalution is normally obtained by testing samples from surface or underground exposures, or from bore core samples having a acceptable level of recovery.

It clearly specifies the distance between PoO, i.e. 4km, 1km and 500m, respectively. However, I couldn't find information in respect with the depth of holes.

slappi, I believe that you have detailed info on the size and shape of the tenement. So, based on your knowledge and the info above, how many holes do you reckon will be needed, before IK can report an estimated tonnage?

And do you know how many metres a drill rig can go in a day?

Cheers,

PS. How to highlight parts of the post? I first write the post in Office Word and copy it to HC, but it doesn't work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.