FXJ 0.00% 66.0¢ fairfax media limited

when fxj going to get news agents to deliver?

1. 202 Posts.
    No brainer here! The present shiny arse know nothing "directors" need sacking for years not just now!

Never could since 1984 get a morning paper delivered till 10 o'clock in morning? (Yes I contacted Fairfax over the early rot and not interested in getting papers delivered, Gave up bothering with them and delivery. Still the same attitude)

Now most if not all other suburbs in Sydney have the same disservice of lte unreliable delivery.

Then you think OK I will get it Saturday and Sunday only.
    Find it then gets delivered one weekend not the next and so-on?

Used to be Newsagents were open selling papers around 4:30am, Now most won't get out of bed till after nine?

Seems that FJX don't have a clue or even care

Bet Gina Rinehart would find Fairfax "CEO Directors" more appropriate employment.

My suggestion would be to redeploy "CEO Directors" mine detecting in Afghanistan!

Don't seem to want to sell newspapers or just no good at it?

Roll on the NBN and we can dump Australian "media" altogether. Turned off by Australian Newspapers (political rags anyhow)I bought a Tablet years ago, signed up to New York Times and not looked back. Do look at OZ media while it's free (Best is the ABC check out "he Business") but will never pay FJX squat ever.

VERY dissatisfied customer who won't be back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.