FXJ 0.00% 66.0¢ fairfax media limited

when fxj going to get news agents to deliver?, page-5

1. 20,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Roco
    I am not sure why you struggle so much to get our hands on a newspaper. I have had 3 addresses in the last 3 years , received deliveries in each , received delivers when I worked at an financial insto no problems for years, and the current office I work at receives newspapers without issue
    You talked about people being creatures of NABi , I agree , I wonder though whether the habit you are talking about is relevant to people in th 30s and younger.
    I also question the relevance of what is essentially a delivery complaint on a stock forum , it's akin to me posting on the WBC thread I have to wait in a bank line , or on the TLS thread , most of my calls are answered in India.
    My point is your complaint is unrelated in my view to the fundementals of the business , nor the structural issues it is experiencing .

Another note worth noting is my online age app stores all news papers I have downloaded in the library , how many times I have wished I could access an article to share with someone I read weeks or months ago. How many times I have wished I can read the fin review or age when I was travelling in Asia or Europe - now I can so essentially my custom now continues , whereas before I had to physically present. Digital brings with it opportunities and risks , FXJ has the cashflow and reach to transform , and I think it will be worth alot more than today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.