OEL 8.33% 1.1¢ otto energy limited

So 'Green Panda', how do you then explain the rapidly rising sp...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    So 'Green Panda', how do you then explain the rapidly rising sp of our partner in Africa, SWE (sp has doubled in a few months)? Yet, OEL, with actual oil production by the shipload, has a sp that has gone backward in the same period?

I know the argument (given over on SWE) about number of shares on issue of each company......but surely, by any measure, if OEL have 50 per cent of SWE African assets, OEL must currently be the bargain of the year.

Personally, I think it is pure market 'pump and dump' by market manipulators over on SWE. Seen it all before with the 'rah,rah,rah' threads springing up there daily (even hourly). Compares nicely to BRU in the Canning Basin over the last few years - no actual production and sp was pumped to over $3.50 at one stage but is now down to less than half that sp.

When OEL sp goes up, on the other hand and imo, it will be a genuine sp rise - and a spectacular one at that.

Just a personal opinion. Feel free to disagree. In the meantime I am putting my money where my big mouth is....and that's into OEL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $29.07K 2.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3624114 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4596047 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.