OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

when galoc phase 2 start up ?, page-14

1. 173 Posts.
    Fitza,

I agree that Otto is highly undervalued but please do a little research on assets of Swala and soon to be awarded licenses where they have different partners (Swala and Otto are partners only in K-K and Pangani licenses). Swala is undervalued at current SP and I am sure it will be a better multi-bagger than Otto on long term.

I hold both Swala and Otto shares and they make my top two in portfolio, so if they out perform each other I would be more happy. IMO, SP of Otto is down mainly because of the negative sentiment surrounding in-clarity of SC55 license and if we have positive outcome on SC55, we are sure to double from current SP. From little trading experience I have, I believe that it is not just assets and what we produce that determines SP but sentiment towards a company (right now sentiment towards Swala is extremely +ve and Otto is not). Coming to your point, Otto Management have not marketed potential of EARS yet and are mainly concentrated in Philippines than Tanzania. On the other hand, I can point out many +ves for Swala other than K-K and Pangani and if you want to know more, please read Swala's thread (it is not a one shot wonder, has so many tricks up its sleeves to be multi-bagger). I appreciate your concern of Otto being undervalued but please do not under-estimate Swala as you either have not researched completely or neglecting the facts.

Good luck and be happy always.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $48.19K 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10476011 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 16762591 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.