ATC 1.96% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

Yeah tebley, you are right.It seems that buyers (Oz ones at...

1. 91 Posts.
    Yeah tebley, you are right.

It seems that buyers (Oz ones at least) seem be present on the screen in amounts proportional to ATC posters here on HC.

As you stated, we are all aware there are numerous reasons why Oz buyers are staying away, and will not be present in previous forms until the company gets Ebitda +ve, FNT funding and institutional/fund manager attention (through achieving the previous two). Presupposing that this does take place, at least the buying will be for the right resons and not the wrong ones.

In terms of OS buyers, I think the answer is simple. ATC is not on the radar screen yet. Ask yourself your perspective on this if the roles were reversed. It would take a pretty big glaring opportunity to get you invest in something on the AIM in London for example, and you would probably be right up to speed on the stock as there is a resonable level of reluctance due to the OS and currency factor. In addition I think we could assume that the average Oz investor would know more about AIM/FTSE stocks than vice versa.

However that is to say it will never happen. I think that at these levels, if FNT was across the line you will see buying from over there. Probably more of the "just shut up and buy" suggestions from brokers in UK.

In terms of directors buying, word is that the 500k share tranche last week was for Mittens/Biddle/Stewart. It was completed by SSB...not much I know, but I hear there is more to come. It is providing some sort of a floor at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $32.93K 642.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1242969 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1509471 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.