ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Hi oooaahhh99I mention overseas buyers, as supposedly rumour has...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hi oooaahhh99

I mention overseas buyers, as supposedly rumour has it an overseas buyer bought the 6 million shares that Futures Telcom dumped in July 02. I thought at the time the seller was crazy selling at 25c, but I guess they are sitting pretty at the moment given the current price. Hence it is logical given that they bought that much before that they would want more at these prices.

Im a firm believer that directors should put their money where their mouth is. Hence it is imperative that they buy shares so that the market can build some confidence in this stock. No institution will buy shares in a company where directors just receive their regular pay cheques while having NO exposure on the equity side.

You mention they are doing US40k a day in revenues. A recent announcment said they did US44k on the last day of Sept 02. Hence US40k seems to be going backwards. In addition, is their margin really 40% given that they are not EBITDA positive yet, or is their overhead structure so bloated that they need to generate more revenues to be profitable.

As an estimate, lets say directors and executives fees hit AUD2mill for the 02/03 year. Thats say US1mill, which effectively equates to one month of gross revenues. Which company is the world can sustain that kind of hit against their revenues and be profitable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $51.20K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1788510 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 387774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.