RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

When Investors See RGI will supply MC industry, page-5

1. 4,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6816
    I am amazed this Amfil news hasn't spurred more interest in RGI.

As Dknow posted above, Amfil are going to announce a "major deal" this week which was a referral from the 100 unit sale they announced previously. They also refer to it as the "new larger deal". I would expect an order at least double the previous 100 unit sale. Remember Ontario is a cold climate, think Toronto, long cold winters suited to hydroponic indoor systems such as RotoGro.

They have also said they'll provide an update on the 100 unit Ontario deal along with other orders being finalised. RGI didn't announce the 100 unit order, possibly because it was only a "purchase commitment".
    Maybe it'll firm up this week & be announced by RGI.

If you look at Amfil Tech's twitter account you'll see the Ontario company that ordered the 100 units has asked for a quote for another grow operation being developed with Gro3 RotoGro systems
    https://twitter.com/AmfilTech

Amfil seem to have many deals in the pipeline involving RGI. In their July 31 update they said..
    "Working to finalize agreements to supply a number of facilities with GRO3 EcoPrO3 Antimicrobial Systems and Roto-Gro Hydroponic Systems, including the grow facility in Northern California."
    On their Twitter account they mention final stages in multiple deals.

The Amfil RotoGro partnership would appear to be a very good one, beneficial to both parties. Luckily Amfil publish much of what they are doing - keeping us informed, while RotoGro don't put much out at all. In Australia we don't appreciate how big the North American market is. The use of pesticides is being banned in California next year, as it already is in many states. This will give the Gro3/Rotogro combo another big advantage. There have been many news articles about MM crops being destroyed due to failing testing of pesticides, here's one link. http://www.nbclosangeles.com/invest...juana-Dispensary-Investigation-417682983.html

I'd be very surprised if RGI didn't make at least $5000 on each unit, the EuroAg/BCC order would cover their admin costs etc, these new orders will be pure profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.