PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

I wouldn't be too sure about that. My original FA retired, but a...

1. bcr
    4,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.

My original FA retired, but a few years later, he opened another new business; it seems that having been a FA for over 35 years, he missed the enjoyment that he got from his job. He chose to invite selected clients and he hand picked staff that shared the same values that he did. He was a very wise man, and his advice went far beyond just Financial Services. He has since passed away, but the team he left behind are great.

It is true, however, that I don't always follow their advice. When it comes to the "bread and butter" mainstream investments, I largely follow their advice, but when it comes to the more speculative stuff (like investing early in Lithium) I am much more assertive. Earlier this year, they wanted me to sell a sizable chunk of PLS, and I only agreed to sell a small portion.

At the end of the day, they are "advisors" only, and ultimately I am in control: I, alone, am responsible for the decisions I make. That said, I am satisfied that they earn me more than they cost me.

Like any Professional Advisors; there are good ones, and there are bad ones.
    I've got a good one, so I am happy.

Go PLS! GLTAH!
    Last edited by bcr: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.