PLS 2.21% $3.01 pilbara minerals limited

I think this would be a fitting time for my first post on HC!...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I think this would be a fitting time for my first post on HC! Having joined this forum almost 5 years ago, as a wide-eyed uni student I decided to put some of my savings into PLS with my first purchase at 0.39c on the back of a tip from a Hippie/Greenie Professor I had.

I remember reading heavily into this forum, following the likes of Ozblue and Superninja for guidance and remember riding the first wave up to 0.87c, then back down again, kicking myself for not selling. I kept reading and educating myself on the lithium revolution, and could only see this as a matter of time before it would kick off. I watched and waited patiently, the next major rise in 2018 to an ATH in the $1.20s topping up along the way. Did I sell? No...should I have? Probably in hindsight.

I continued to hold, watching the mine get developed, through the heartache of rectification due to RCC going under and giving us a dodgy plant. Just as we seemed to iron out the kinks in the plant, Covid happened and I watched the share price deteriorate to 0.13c last year, all the time thinking do I sell? Despite the pressures I decided it was not the time to sell and rode it all the way down to 0.13, averaging down as it continued to plummet.

Come to today and I am thankful that I took the punt, averaged down and stuck through it. I truly believe this is only the start of the PLS story and don't plan on selling them anytime soon. GLTAH, I sincerely appreciate the invaluable information that everyone on this forum has provided and hope all of you long term holders enjoy a drink tonight.

Cheers, Pap.
    Last edited by Papa_1993: 22/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.065(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $8.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $36.08M 12.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 449663 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 139120 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.