PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Hi stevo. Been a while since you've posted here and notice...

1. 6,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3842
    Hi stevo. Been a while since you've posted here and notice you've been busy with your other plays. Well nothing's changed here except an unbelievable run up in the price. Same blowins that we've never heard of like confused.png shitbear117 who turns up telling us all what a genius he is. God help us. Every tosser and their dogs here spruiking how much they know when a parabolic uptrend collapses and how they picked it. I think I counted at least 5 tossers on this page of the thread alone.

Good times. It was only 4 weeks ago we were all celebrating xmas eve with a close of 88c and 1 month later we are celebrating another great share rise to 115.

Am I back in the hunt with the 31 May price picking comp. A 4 month consolidation is my only chance. As much as everyone gets excited when we are at a rave party, there is the inevitable hangover to experience or do all the young ones not get them. Don't they pop little eccy's or something like that. Well maybe we just sleep for the week and do it all again next week. It's the new norm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.